Biomedical Applications C++ Developer
We are looking for a software developer interested in the development of biomedical applications in musculoskeletal imaging, as the initial focus, but with a broad interest in post-processing imaging He will be part of the software development team, and will interact with the R&D and business development teams. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Define requirements of the functionalities and GUI of the medical application
- Design, develop and maintain the library, tools and GUI of the medical application
- Develop and maintain tests related to the library and GUI
- Work with the R&D and business development teams to define scope of projects and development tasks and seek organizational alignment
- Degree: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in object-oriented programming for the development of GUI and library using C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Communication skills, responsibility, teamwork and ability to work and learn independently.
- Languages: English (mandatory) and/or Spanish or French.
- Experience in development of medical imaging applications.
- Experience in medical image processing libraries ITK, VTK and MITK.
- Experience in Windows API and GUI programming using wxWidgets.
- Experience in database management (SQL or Access).
- Experience in version control systems (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins).